Monday, July 1, 2013

Final Blog

It's the end of the course and I must admit that it was a journey. There was so much information about technology in the classroom that I was completely unaware of. I guess I initially thought of technology in the classroom as using the Tv/VCR for movie day or having students write a paper on the computer. I have learned that there is so much more to it than that. For some reason webquests are something that really sets out in my mind. I never even fathomed the possibilities of developing a quest for students to find their own answers by using technology and the internet; very neat idea. Even the idea of developing a class website to help students stay organized and informed of important course information and resources. I am sure that everything I have learned in this course will be very useful when I get into the classroom such as the webquests, or powerpoint presentations. I will be able to take what I have learned and not only use it to teach my students but also show administrators of the school that I am informed of how to implement technology appropriately in the classroom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment