Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Module 1 Reflection

This week's reading assignment was very....interesting. There were so many things and ideas that were a part of implementing technology in the classroom that I never considered. Using different techniques such as webquests is a neat way to get students engaged in their own learning. Also, with the reading the issue of copy writing and fair use were brought up. It is important for educators as well as students to understand the importance of not infringing any rights or using information illegally; there were several facts that were pointed out that I have never seriously thought of such as the amount of copies that can be made in a semester---who would have thought! And one more thing, it would have been nice to learn about the search engine tips while I was in school. I feel that using the tips and sharing them with my students will help them to be successful in more aspects than just school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment